Senz° has reinvented the umbrella to your advantage. The unique design has been tested in a wind tunnel to ensure that your umbrella can withstand heavy storms. Thanks to its asymmetrical shape, the senz° umbrella simply floats through any storm.
It resists the wind’s attempts to turn it inside out, and is lightweight to carry, partly due to its comfortable and ergonomic handle. A senz° also offers you a far better view compared to a normal umbrella. Its points are covered with eyesavers in order to protect your own eyes and those of people around you. What’s more, the fabric is quick to dry and offers 50-UV sun protection.
Free delivery for orders above 50 euro in Belgium
Secure order & payment
Mini & Normal:
- Dimensions: W: 91 x D: 91 cm / length (length open) 28.2 cm (56.8 cm) / windproof up to 80 km/h
- Material: fast dry fabric pongee (polyester)/ shaft steel ribs aluminium/steel/fiberglass (automatic steel/zink/fiberglass)
- Dimensions: W: 94 x D: 94 cm / length (length open) 80 cm (80 cm) / windproof up to 100 km/h
- Material: fast dry fabric pongee (polyester) / shaft steel / ribs patented senz° fiberglass ribs
- Dimensions: W: 107 x D: 110 cm / length (length open) 93.8 cm (93.8 cm) / windproof up to 100 km/h
- Material: shaft fiberglass ribs patented senz° fiberglass ribs / fabric pongee (polyester)
You might also like